WEMAPPERS PLATFORM
Welcome, please log-in to participate in this (your) platform, by logging in you agree to abide by the rules of this forum. Until you make your FIRST Login and post.
WEMAPPERS PLATFORM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEMAPPERS PLATFORM

WE ARE FOCUSING TO BE THE BEST SOURCE OF GEOSPATIAL KNOWLEDGE IN THE GLOBE

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 117 on Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:17 pm
Discord Server
Statistics
We have 256 registered users
The newest registered user is AwezGeo

Our users have posted a total of 153 messages in 55 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Application of remote sensing
Application of remote sensing EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 5:16 pm by Admin

» GOOD MAP MAKING TIPS TIP1
Application of remote sensing EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 8:09 pm by CarolinaLiki

» Web mapping programming Language
Application of remote sensing EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 12:47 pm by Afro Teop

» WHY LIDAR REMOTE SENSING IS SO EXPENSIVE? IF YOU HAVE AN ANSWER PLEASE DROP DOWN,,
Application of remote sensing EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 11:36 am by Tumaini apolinary

» GIS analysis question
Application of remote sensing EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 11:56 am by Geoffrey venust

» We successful performed the second geotalk
Application of remote sensing EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 3:25 pm by Admin

» GIS DATA ANALYSIS
Application of remote sensing EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 12:59 pm by Admin

» How Geospatial Technologies Are Being Used to Study Light Pollution
Application of remote sensing EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 12:25 pm by Afro Teop

» DODOMA ORPHANAGE MAP
Application of remote sensing EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 am by Afro Teop

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application of remote sensing

+3
muidini
Micah1999
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application of remote sensing Empty Application of remote sensing Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Micah1999

Hi everyone
Specifically i would like to know how remote sensing helps in medicine

Admin, Afro Teop and Frank Justin like this post

2Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Aactually for my litle knowlege about medicine i will try to answr your questiom

Whenever you obtain information about any organ within a human body without performing physical operation and or being into physical contact with it is. Actually a remote sensing process
Just think of opoeration in medicine which tend to follow that process
Example utrasound and x-rays they ar all remote sensing

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://wemapper.africamotion.net

3Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Keep viewing this forum you may find answers

4Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:55 am

Micah1999

In ultrasound why the patient drinks too much water before the process does water reduce the effects of ultrasound?

5Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:58 am

muidini

people are advised to drink because to differentiate urinary bladder and other organs within the stomach, the bladder has to be full otherwise it may bring contradiction during interpretation of image generated

i have little knowledge but i will find the reference for u i will send the link here

Admin, Afro Teop, Frank Justin and kanyiri.eunice like this post

6Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:08 am

Frank Justin

This was completely new idea

Admin and Afro Teop like this post

7Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Afro Teop

Remote sensing and GIS can be used in the study of vectors, biodiversity, vector presence, vector abundance and the vector-borne diseases with respect to space and time.Spatial prediction of vector-borne diseases transmission can be done mapping areas that are prone and adversely affected. The nature of the presence and the abundance of vectors and vector-borne diseases, disease infection and the disease transmission are confined with geographical, environmental and climatic factors, and are localized.The usefulness of the availability of the information derived from the satellite data including vegetation indices of canopy cover and its density, soil types, soil moisture, soil texture, soil depth, etc. is integrating the information in the expert GIS engine for the spatial analysis of other geoclimatic and geoenvironmental variables. The past and present, and the future role of remote sensing and GIS form a model to control vector-borne diseases. For this reason medics and medical agencies are able to control spread,analysed areas of high cases of disease infection.

hope i tried to answer in a remote sensing and GIS perspective

Admin likes this post

8Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Afro Teop

Also RS can be used to map areas that are prone to disease ,the spread of disease,areas with high rate of disease cases etc for this medical agencies are able to use the results of RS in medicine

Admin likes this post

9Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

but talking about remote sensing, you should not limit your self that is only mapping, even xray processes is also remote sensing

Admin and Afro Teop like this post

10Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:06 pm

Frank Justin

Not only x.rays also natural resources maintenane, conservation etc not only maping it is very broad term in respect to its corresponding uses

Admin, Afro Teop and Abaho Duncan like this post

11Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Afro Teop

noted

Admin likes this post

12Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:49 am

Geoffrey venust

Remote sensing and GIS became an important tool for epidemiologists in the work of tracking infectious diseases and perfecting the study of population health.

Admin likes this post

13Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:50 am

najma omary

In addition to the previous notes i can say that remote sensing and gis are essential in medicinal field as the techniques can be applied to determine the distribution of hospitals in relation to the population size in an area
Also, the detection of areas prone to biological hazards as heavy metals as lead and mercury in mines which might cause carcinogens meaning cancer diseases
furthermore gis and remote sensing can help to detect the source of pandemics which can be human pollution on water source by tracing the activities conducted along the catchment area.
I think i made it clear as far as i understand

Admin likes this post

14Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

najma omary wrote:In addition to the previous notes i can say that remote sensing and gis are essential in medicinal field as the techniques can be applied to determine the distribution of hospitals in relation to the population size in an area
Also, the detection of areas prone to biological hazards as heavy metals as lead and mercury in mines which might cause carcinogens meaning cancer diseases
furthermore gis and remote sensing can help to detect the source of pandemics which can be human pollution on water source by tracing the activities conducted along the catchment area.
I think i made it clear as far as i understand

This is very cool.

Admin and najma omary like this post

15Application of remote sensing Empty Re: Application of remote sensing Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This became the most popular topic of all the time.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum